€1,310,000 Villa Le Semnoz
- Your Agent
- Max Ashton - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Massif des Bauges
- Ski Resort
- Le Semnoz
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 4 / 3
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 1804 / 200
Spectacular modern villa with massive views over lake Annecy in a quiet location with large terrace and swimming pool.
- 15 minutes drive to ski resort
- Mountain views.
- Garage or covered parking.
- Open parking belonging to the property.
- Balcony, terrace or garden providing an area large enough for dining.
- Private swimming pool.
Beautifully presented 4 bedroom family home in a privileged position looking down the lake towards Annecy. High quality finish throughout with a well thought out interior providing a large living space connected perfectly with the garden, hardwood terrace, eating areas and heated swimming pool. Tranquility, comfort and unbeatable views assured. Situated just 2 km to local shops in Saint Jorioz, 3km to the nearest beach on the lake and 10 km to Annecy old town. The house built in 2001 has just about everything you could want and can be purchased fully furnished if required.
• Entrance hall with video entry system
• Home cinema, TV room – 24m2
• WC sink and Shower
• 2 dressing/storage rooms for sports clothing and seasonal wardrobe change
• Well equipped laundry with laundry chute from the upper floor
• Large garage 39m2 with automatic door, internal entry, workshop and ample storage for winter tyres etc.
• Storage room, 21m2 with compartments for Skis, winter sports equipment; Bikes and summer sport; Gardening equipment; Tools and maintenance.
• Wine cellar 6m2 with air-conditioning 1st Floor
• Open plan Living room, dining, kitchen area, roughly 90m2 with double height panoramic windows, 4 sets of French doors leading out to the decking, pool area and garden plus a closable galley kitchen, ideal when entertaining.
• WC and sink
• Master bedroom 16m2 with 9m2 en-suite shower room and 5m2 walk-in wardrobe. 2nd Floor
• Bedroom 2 - 15m2 floor area (11.2m2) with mountain views
• Bedroom 3 - 15m2 floor area (11.2m2) with mountain views
• Bedroom 4 - 29m2 floor area (10 m2) with mountain views
• Bathroom - 8m2 with double sinks, bath with shower and laundry chute
• WC and sink
NB: Figures in brackets represent official m2 figures for more than 1.8m in height.
The bedrooms all feel generous in size and as bedrooms all the floor area is useable. In total the house has an impressive 330m2 of floor area including garage and utilities.
Open views over lake and mountains (no obstructions or cables) and no possible future developments to obscure the view. 170m2 hardwood decking
• Breakfast area with extendable sun blind
• 20 m2 Covered lunch/evening dining area with electric sunblind and radiant heating
• Evening drinks terrace 8m x 4m
Swimming pool with heat pump and easy connection for a future jacuzzi
Well planted garden with mature palm trees
Private driveway with parking for 4 cars and electrics in place for remote control gates if required.
Located on a quiet no through road in a professional neighbourhood. Close to the Annecy cycle track and next to the route of the 2013 Tour de France. Easy access into the heart of the Bauges national park and only 15 mins to local skiing at Semnoz. Roughly 1 hours drive to La Clusaz, Megeve or Couchevel 3 Vallees. Approximately 1 hour from Geneva Airport
Massif des Bauges Ski Area
Le Semnoz Ski Resort
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES