€320,000 Aillons Margeriaz
- Virtual Tour
- Cliquez ici pour la visite virtuelle
Fabulous farmhouse and barn for sale in the Massif des Bauges in a quiet, sunny location with mountain views.
- Your Agent
- Max ASHTON - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Massif des Bauges
- Ski Resort
- Aillons Margeriaz
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds - Bath
- 4 - 1
- Land M2 - Hab M2
- 1185 - 145
- 10 minutes drive to ski resort
• Kitchen - 25m2 with wood fired range cooker and heating boiler
• Living room - 20m2
• Bathroom – 2.5m2
• Cellar room - 29m2 ground level to create another habitable room
• Barn entrance -43m2 with revealed stonework
• Chicken coup - 20m2 currently with Chickens (not included)
• Cellar – 25m2 ground level
• Cow Byre – 72m2 currently with cows (not included)
• Second Chicken coup – 11m2
• Bedroom 1 - 24m2
• Bedroom 2 - 13m2
• Bedroom 3 - 18m2
• Bedroom 4 - 20 m2 plus 3.5m2 extra by removing a partition wall
• Landing - 10m2 with south facing balcony
• Barn – 300m2 open space at garden level to integrate with the 43m2 barn entrance
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
Massif des Bauges Ski Area
The Bauges offers a wealth of sporting and cultural activities in a location that’s hard to beat. It has 3 ski areas including family friendly Aillon-Margeriaz, Le Semnoz, over looking Annecy, plus Savoie Grand Revard, the largest cross- country ski resort in France.
In 2013 it gained international recognition as the venue for the final stage of the Tour de France starting in Annecy, passing through the Bauges to finish on Mt Semnoz. With it’s fantastic routes and quiet roads it is truly heaven for cyclists.
Whether you like swimming in the lake, walking in the mountains, or any other activity involving mountains or lakes, you’ll find it here in the Massif des Bauges.
Aillons Margeriaz Ski Resort
In the heart of the Regional Natural Park of the Massif des Bauges and near settlements (30 minutes from Chambéry), the village station of the Aillons Margeriaz will seduce those who seek to rejuvenate!
The mountains and local architecture give an authentic character to this rich village of traditions. This is a place of relaxation, the resort offers the pleasure of sport and the softness of living in a mountain village with a strong and preserved identity. The beauty in discovering this natural space all year round with 2 good ski areas, will guarantee to give much happiness to share with family or friends.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
réalisé après le 1er juillet 2021
entre 2300 € et 3170 € pour 2021