€375,000 Ski Apartment Briancon
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Click here for floorplans
- Your Agent
- Dennis Disfors - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Serre Chevalier
- Ski Resort
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 2 / 2
- Hab M2
- In ski resort
- Open fireplace.
- Mountain views.
- Private parking
- Walking distance to restaurant.
- Walking distance to bar.
Exceptional 2-bedroom apartment for sale in Briançon, offering an alpine quality lifestyle, space and comfort not seen in cities abroad. All this with close access to the ski systems Serre Chevalier and Montgénevre in Briançon, an all year historical town with fresh air, low pollution, bike, hikes, skiing and lots of sun!
The Apartment…. The apartment, part of a house with 3 apartments, is on the 1st floor and has a big balcony, southern direction with a mountain view.
• It has a very spacious living area 68m2 with unlimited possibilities
• First Bedroom next to Bathroom with bathtub, double bathroom sink and shower, separate toilet and finally a terrasse offering a nice place for your breakfast during summertime mornings.
• Second Bedroom next to 2nd shower with bathroom sink, 2nd separate toilet with an external bathroom sink.
• A separate room to do your laundries with a convenient window to let everything dry
• Garage 18m2
• Storage room 20m2 Worth notice (adding to the quality of life)
• Floor Heating
• Triple glass windows
• Thermal insulation
• Noise insulation
• High ceiling
• Access between Entrance, Bedrooms, Bathroom, Toilets and Kitchen without entering the Spacious Livingroom.
Don't hesitate to ask us for a private Virtual Tour.
The Area…. Briançon is the town situated at the lower end of the Serre Chevalier ski valley. It is the highest town in France (and some argue the highest in Europe) and has a natural population of around 14,000 inhabitants. It is unique in many ways, not least the fact that it is listed on the UNESCO world heritage list, which makes it the only ski resort with this credit. A walk through the historic Old Town takes you back centuries through old cobbled streets and tall narrow buildings which are perched on the precipitous ramparts overlooking the rest of town and Serre Chevalier beyond. It has been fought over for centuries as it is has been a key trading and transport link. It is for this reason that the highest points surrounding Briançon have magnificent forts and castles overlooking the town, all of which can be accessed by foot in summer and winter. The nearest airports are Turin in Italy and Grenoble Isere and there is train access by TGV just over the border in Oulx, Italy.
Serre Chevalier Ski Area
This “jewel in the crown” is one of the best kept secrets in the southern alps. Here the high tree line coupled with amazing off piste make it an all-round ski paradise. Unlike many other mountain resorts, The Serre Chevalier Valley is made up of many villages and hamlets as well as the town of Briancon, the highest town in France.
Monetier Les Bains, the highest of the villages ,has a typical alpine atmosphere as well as having the beautiful open air spa baths. Here you can relax after a hard days ski and enjoy the magnificent views of the hanging glacier and snow capped peaks.
Serre Chevalier isn't a purpose built resort and as such is an ideal place to consider having an alpine home with all of the facilities associated with normal living – transport, education and shops. At the same time this amazing resort is only a few kms away from hidden valleys, high mountain pastures and the vast Ecrin national park.
Transport to Serre Chevalier is much easier than before with regular flights to both Grenoble and Turin airports.
Briancon Ski Resort
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES