€312,000 Mountain village house Vaujany
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Click here for floorplans
- Your Agent
- Niven Dyer - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Alpe d'Huez Grand Rousses
- Ski Resort
- Price / Ref
agency fees included: 4 % TTC to be paid by the buyer (€300,000 without fees)
- Beds / Bath
- 4 / 1
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 100 / 150
Spacious Village House currently undergoing renovation. Ideal location very close to where the new cable car linking to Oz and Alpe d’Huez will be built. Would make an ideal business base, family home, or rental property for cyclists, skiers and those
- In ski resort
- Walk out of your door and at a reasonable pace you'll be at your ski lift in 5mins or less.
- Mountain views.
- Garage or covered parking.
- Balcony, terrace or garden providing an area large enough for dining.
The property is located in the centre of the Village of Allemond close to all amenities including bars, bakers, supermarket and the medical centre. The property is currently undergoing renovation and will be sold in its current state including the materials already bought for the renovation that are currently stored at the premises. The property is being sold due to the owners employment being moved to another area of France. A large part of the renovation has already been carried out on the first floor and the top floor of the property including a new roof. There are many photographs available on request for the areas that have still to be renovated or are in the process of being renovated. The proposed designs are also available on request. The property has a total habitable space of 160m2 over three levels. There is a large garage/workshop 190m2, The roof terrace on top is 180m2 and the cellar space is a total of 55m2.
The ground floor comprises the cellar 55m2, the garage/workshop 190m2 and a plot of Land 100m2.
Level 1 comprises and entrance hall, two bedrooms, a WC and a bathroom currently midway through renovation.
Level 2 comprises the open plan kitchen dining room, the large roof terrace, bathroom and a bedroom.
Level 3 comprises an office space, bedroom and salon. Work already carried out includes;
• New roof with velux windows 2015 with 40cm rockwool insulation
• New wood pellet fired central central heating boiler and pellet storage plus radiator thermostats
• New double glazed PVC doors and windows throughout the property.
• New Kitchen and equipment
• Attic space converted to rooms and study new wooden staircase installed.
• Rewiring to all areas and new distribution board
Construction of the new téléporté linking to Oz and Alpe d’Huez will begin this year and is planned to be open for winter 19 or shortly thereafter. It will be located only 200 meters from the property and will operate summer and winter.
A video showing the new development can be seen below.
Alpe d'Huez Grand Rousses Ski Area
Situated only 1 hr 20 from its nearest airport, Grenoble St Geoirs, Alpe D'Huez has been appropriately named Isle de Soleil... The Island in the Sun.
This purpose built resort is home to 250 kms of piste and plays host to the Tour de France cycle race as well as the famous Mega Avalanche downhill mountain bike race. Being perched at 1800 m altitude its snow record is impeccable as its pistes rise up to a formidable 3300m on the summit of Pic Blanc.
It is certainly a very practical winter resort as its' centrally located leisure facilities and its cross town lifts make everywhere easily accessible.
Vaujany Ski Resort
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES