** UNDER OFFER ** €675,000 Ski Chalet Saint Gervais
** UNDER OFFER **
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Click here for floorplans
- Your Agent
- Andrew Morgan - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc
- Ski Resort
- Saint Gervais
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 5 / 2
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 1200 / 188
Large 4/5 bedroom farmhouse style chalet for sale in St Gervais with a self contained 2 bedroom apartment. Great views and under an hour to Geneva .
- In ski resort
- Open fireplace.
- Mountain views.
- Garage or covered parking.
- Balcony, terrace or garden providing an area large enough for dining.
This renovated farmhouse is a very conformable family home over 2 floors, in a peaceful little cul de sac with a lovely garden. There is a separate 2 bedroom apartment and a huge upper floor (127m2) ready to create more living space for the apartment or the farmhouse.
The main house is set out as follows : Front door leading to a large hallway with access to the various rooms :
- large open plan living space with
- kitchen with direct access to outside
- dining area with direct access to the terrace and garden
- lounge area with a fireplace
- bedroom 1 - double bedroom with a corner aspect
- bedroom 2 - double bedroom
- bedroom 3 - double room currently used as a TV room / office
- bathroom with bath with shower over
- separate WC from the lounge a staircase leads to the upper floor
- bedrooms 4 and 5
- 2 further bedrooms to take double or twin beds
- shower room with space for a washing machine and dryer
- separate WC
- garage for up to 2 cars, and with ample storage space.
The garage also contains the boiler room for central heating and hot water production.
- further parking area
- garden and kitchen garden in raised beds
The house also has a self contained 2 bedroom apartment of 60m2 with independent access and its own parking area - a great rental option. There is a further large area of the former hayloft boarded out and ready to convert to more accommodation . The whole property could be made into one large family home with double height living space , or kept as separate options , as both areas are currently lived in and the apartment generates a good rental income.
Ideally located between Chamonix and Megeve, Saint Gervais is a small French market and spa town at the heart of the 3 rd largest ski area in France, the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445km of pistes and 5 snow parks and includes the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as Saint Gervais itself at the heart of the circuit. The Tramway de Mont Blanc, takes you up to the Col de Voza from where you can ski the Les Houches area and on to the Chamonix valley. In the summer months the town comes into its own with lovely cafes and terraces around the market place , and presents a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool and swimming in the local lakes. There are golf courses in easy driving range in both Megeve and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins away (26km) and St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, 87 km, Switzerland 43km and Italy 40km are all within an hour's drive. Geneva airport is just 85km away and an easy 50 minute motorway drive . Transfer buses also run to St Gervais station year round. With 2 Michelin rated restaurants and two 4 star hotels under construction , St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps! take a look at St Gervais and the area on this great virtual tour - don't miss the summer version! http://www.stgervais.co.uk/st-gervais-webcams/stgervais-virtual-tour
Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc Ski Area
Saint Gervais Ski Resort
Saint Gervais and the Evasion Mont-Blanc area consists of 219 slopes, 107 ski lifts and 650 artificial snow makers. The area also has 2 snow parks and a good choice of off-piste.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES