** UNDER OFFER ** €695,000 Ski Chalet Saint Gervais
** UNDER OFFER **
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Click here for floorplans
- Your Agent
- Andrew Morgan - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc
- Ski Resort
- Saint Gervais
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 5 / 3
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 2550 / 220
5 bedroom ski chalet NOW SOLD in St Gervais Mont Blanc . Close to the swimming pool in a very sunny and peaceful area. Take a look at the Leggett Ski website to see the 360º virtual tours and the 3D floorplans, exclusive to Leggett.
- In ski resort
- Mountain views.
- Garage or covered parking.
- Within 5 minutes walk to free ski bus.
- Balcony, terrace or garden providing an area large enough for dining.
This lovely family home is in a very sought after position, just 5 mins walk (400m) from the tennis courts, with the swimming complex just next door. The ski bus stop is just 300m away. Set out over 3 levels with approximately 220m2 area with generous living spaces and good sized bedroooms, the house is ideal as a family home or for a holiday home. The chalet has a large terrace to the east and south , a covered dining area to the south , and a large balcony to the west , so pick your spot to catch as much sun or shade as you wish.
The chalet is laid out as follows
- Access via the external stairs to a large sunny terrace leading to the front door and stretching across the whole width of the house.
- Front entrance giving access onto a large hallway with 2 big cupboards for coats/ shoes etc
- Cloakroom with WC and hand sink and again a large wardrobe
- The hallway leads onto a large living room open from the front to the back of the house with:
- lounge area with access to the large south facing terrace with covered dining area
- further lounge / snug area with a large window onto the garden and a ceramic wood burning stove .
- dining area with large picture windows giving onto the balcony
- fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar open to the dining area
- master bedroom with built in storage
- ensuite bathroom with bath with shower over, sink and WC
Open plan stairs lead from the lounge to the upper level and internal stairs give access to the ground floor:
- large mezzanine area used as a television lounge and with access to the upper balcony
- further mezzanine area used as an office and libary area
- bedroom 2 double bedroom with built in wardrobe and access to the balcony
- bedroom 3 - double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- both rooms have access to the attic for additional storage
- large bathroom with bath,sink and WC
The internal stairs give access to the ground floor:
- Bedroom 4 - a twin bedroom room
- Bedroom 5 - a larger room both 3 beds and with garden access
- Shower and WC
These 3 rooms formally were set up at a self contained 1 bedroom apartment and it would be easy to re establish this if required
- large garage , also used a utility room , ski store, bike store and more
- large cellar storage area /cave
- boiler room with fuel oil boiler and a workshop
- large parking area with carport for 2 cars
Mazot - small independent chalet with heating and electricity - and large mezzanine sleeping area.
Smaller garden shed / playhouse. Lovely gardens on all sides , with a mountain stream running though it. In a great position the chalet is just 3 mins drive , or 16 minute flat stroll to the town 1.5km away and the cable car is a 6 minute drive 2.5km away. The ski bus stop is just 300 m from the chalet
The cable car gives easy access to the main lift to Bettex, at the heart of the 445 km of pistes that make up the 3rd largest ski area in France , the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc. The area includes the resorts of Megeve , Contamines and Combloux as well as the highest point of the circuit in St Gervais. With Mont Blanc, the highest point of St Gervais as a constant backdrop the views are spectacular, the skiing varied and the town full of character. Summer months are full of activities for all ages with swimming in the local lakes or at the new pool complex, walking, climbing, biking, golf in Megeve (15km) and Chamonix (24km) and great days out to Annecy, Italy, and Switzerland. With it's first Michelin starred restaurant and two 4 star hotels under construction St Gervais is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps. Access from Geneva airport 84 km away is an easy 45min drive on the A40 motorway to J22 then just 8 km to St Gervais and form the channel ports you can drive to St Gervais in 8.5 hours (878km)
Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc Ski Area
Saint Gervais Ski Resort
Saint Gervais and the Evasion Mont-Blanc area consists of 219 slopes, 107 ski lifts and 650 artificial snow makers. The area also has 2 snow parks and a good choice of off-piste.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES