€219,000 Ski Apartment Flaine
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Click here for floorplans
- Your Agent
- Emily Jones - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Le Grand Massif
- Ski Resort
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 2 / 2
- Hab M2
Beautiful 2-bed, 2-bathroom apartment in one of Flaine's most popular tourist residences, ski-in ski-out with spa and heated outdoor swimming pool
- In ski resort
- Ski or lift direct from the door or within a few paces and ski back at the end of the day.
- Spa / wellness area - full details in the property description.
- Mountain views.
- Garage or covered parking.
- Small lockable storage area where you can stash your skis and boards.
- Private swimming pool.
This pretty 2-bedroom apartment is situated in the Flaine Montsoleil complex, a very popular tourist residence built in 2007. Currently on a leaseback contract, the property offers guaranteed rental returns fully managed by the building owners, with the opportunity to revert to classic ownership in 2021 when the existing leaseback contract expires. This 48m2 North-facing apartment is furnished and equipped to a very high standard and comprises:
- Entrance into main living area with separate kitchenette
- Kitchenette includes fridge, oven, dishwasher, coffee machine
- Comfortable lounge with sofa seating area and dining table with six chairs
- Exit from the lounge onto a spacious 5.8m2 terrace with table and chairs
- Master bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with bath and WC
- Second bedroom with twin beds and adjoining shower room with WC
- Parking space in the building's underground carpark
- Cave storage room and ski locker
- Annual building charges approx €1000
At 1600m Flaine is the highest resort in the Grand Massif ski area and boasts an excellent snow record, partly due to its situation in an enclosed bowl, making the resort popular with serious skiers and families alike. A short chair-lift ride takes visitors into the Grand Massif area, linking Flaine with the resorts of Les Carroz, Samoens, Morillon and Sixt Fer-a-Cheval, and providing over 250km of pistes.
Access to resort is simple, as Geneva airport is just 88km away, meaning transfers normally take just 1h 30mins. In the summer Flaine offers a huge range of activities for families, such as trampolining, bouncy castles, guided walks, table tennis, golf, mountain biking and climbing.
Le Grand Massif Ski Area
The Grand Massif ski region incorporates the ski resorts of Morillon, Samoeons, Flaine, Clusaz, Sixt and Les Carroz.
The Samoëns ski area offers a varied playground accessible to all. For expert skiers there are black and red pistes at the top of the resort and a vast off-piste area to indulge your enthusiasm. Beginners will improve on the lower, more gentle blue and green slopes which were entirely re-designed in 2003. Small children are welcomed at the children's ski area (jardin d´enfants) at the top of the Grand Massif Express cable car.
At 2 500 m, the summit of the Grandes Platières... A breathtakingly beautiful landscape. Mont Blanc seems to be just a couple of steps away, so impressive is its presence. The Désert de Platé, a vast snowy territory with a unique geological curiosity; a genuine stone glacier over 40 million years old!
Flaine offers wide open spaces with 140 km of pistes of all levels, marked and made safe. Just a few oases where you can eat and drink punctuate the landscape which is otherwise an untouched natural space.
Morillon is the perfect place to enjoy relaxed snowsports with the whole family, in welcoming and authentic natural surroundings. Among the 72 pistes of the Grand Massif, Marvel, the beautiful green run is a must for those who wish to combine the pleasure of skiing with the discovery of local fauna, as explained on the information boards along the edge of the piste. It even has a local hero… Did you know that Morillon is the home of Antoine Dénériaz, the 2006 Olympic downhill champion ?
Flaine Ski Resort
Flaine is based at 1,600m altitude and is the highest resort in of the Grand Massif domain. The resort is excellent for all levels of skiers and boarders with 4267kms of pistes, 2 green runs, 140 Blue, 132 Red and 37 Black.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES