** UNDER OFFER ** €350,000 Ski Chalet Combloux
** UNDER OFFER **
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Click here for floorplans
- Your Agent
- Andrew Morgan - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc
- Ski Resort
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 4 / 2
- Hab M2
4 bedroom semi detached ski chalet SOLD in Combloux nr Megeve . Great views , sunny terrace , an hour to Geneva. Dont miss the 360º virtual tours and the 3D floorplans only on the Leggett website.
- In ski resort
- Mountain views.
- Garage or covered parking.
- Open parking belonging to the property.
- Golf course within 15 mins.
- Balcony, terrace or garden providing an area large enough for dining.
Welcome to Combloux, Pearl of Mont Blanc! This lovely village welcomes you with a stunning view on the Mont Blanc massif as well as the Aravis and the Fiz. A 360° unforgettable view from Evasion Mont Blanc ski area, the third largest ski area in France with 445 km of piste. Located in a quiet area of Combloux, this semi-detached chalet offers a great location as primary residence or for your holidays and weekend breaks. With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it is a perfect family home. A nice living space and 3 terraces allow you to enjoy the view and the sunshine. It has a large garage and two outside parking spaces.
Building charges 828€ pa including gardens, snow clearing, insurance, management fee , cold water
Taxe Fonciere 585€
Taxe d'habitation 1472€
This semi-detached chalet is located in a residential area of Combloux, just 5 minutes (2km) to the village center. and 6 mins (2.4 km) to the closest ski lift.
Ground Floor : large garage with plenty of space for bikes and ski gear as well as a car, utility room, children's games room, boot drying facilites.
First floor : accessed from external stairs or direct from the garage
- large open plan living room with:
- lounge with wood burning stove and access to a balcony
- dining area leading on to large terrace with more dining space with great views of Mont Blanc
- open plan kitchen
- bedroom 1 - double room with plenty of storage
- bathroom with separate WC
- bedroom 2 a master bedroom with full width wardrobe and a great balcony looking at Mont Blanc and across the valley
- bedroom 3 - twin or double bedroom again with full width built in wardrobe
- bedroom 4 a double room in the eves , it would also make a play room or study as required
- shower room with WC .
The lovely village of Combloux was described by Victor Hugo as the Pearl of Mont Blanc and offers some of the best views of the Mont Blanc range that you could wish for. There are some great bars and restaurants, a range of shops and access of the 445km of the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc ski area the 3rd largest in France which also includes the resorts of St Gervais, Les Contamines , Megeve and La Giettaz , as well as Combloux itself. Combloux is just 6 mins drive (4.3km) from Megeve with its swanky hotels, Michelin stared restaurants famous jazz festival and polo meets. Geneva is under an hour away (64km) whilst Annecy(84km) and Italy (47km) make for great days out when not on the slopes and there are a host of other resorts including Chamonix within 30 mins drive . Summer time the activities are varied with a great biotope lake for swimming and relaxing , the MB Race 'the worlds toughest MTB race' starts and finishes in the village, there is a pump track, great walking and biking trails, horse riding , a great 4 season toboggan run , white water rafting in the valley , and plenty to take in with the breath taking scenery.
Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc Ski Area
Combloux Ski Resort
Combloux is part of the ski area Les Portes du Mont Blanc and also links to the larger Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc via Megeve.
The village itself is traditionally Savoyarde and unspoilt. Within 1 hour from Geneva.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES