€742,000 Ski Chalet Combloux
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Click here for floorplans
- Your Agent
- Andrew Morgan - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc
- Ski Resort
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 4 / 2
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 1108 / 160
4/5 bedroom ski chalet for sale in Combloux, nr Megeve, Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc ski area. Stunning views and a very sunny position, Just an hour to Geneva. Dont miss the 360º virtual tours and the 3D floorplans on the Leggett website
- In ski resort
- Ski or lift direct from the door or within a few paces and ski back at the end of the day.
- Open fireplace.
- Mountain views.
- Garage or covered parking.
- Open parking belonging to the property.
- Golf course within 15 mins.
- Balcony, terrace or garden providing an area large enough for dining.
This traditional chalet is set in its own garden close to the village in a quiet residential area and just 300m to the nearest ski lift. Subject to conditions and ability you could ski back to the chalet.
Set over 3 floors it provides spacious accommodation and gives great access to the 3rd largest ski area in the Alps , the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445 km of piste and 7 snowparks and includes the resorts of Megeve, St Gervais, Les Contamines, La Giettaz and Combloux itself. The village centre just 1.3km away (17 minute walk) is traditional with a choice of bars and restaurants and a rage of shops. Great summer activities and and the ease of access to Geneva. Chamonix, Italy and Annecy means it is a great base to explore the area from. Ideal for year round living or as a spacious holiday home for all the family. Very well priced for such a large chalet in a very sought after location in one of the Alps hidden gems.
The chalet is accessed on the garden level via a small external with the front door opening onto:
- a hallway with ample storage for shoes, boots and coats/ski wear.
- open plan living room with large patio doors that open on 2 sides to a large terrace with stunning views of Mont Blanc
- lounge area with fireplace
- dining area with terrace access
- open plan fully fitted kitchen with cooking range
- double bedroom with stunning views of Mont Blanc
- further bedroom currently set up as an office
- bathroom with bath, separate shower , washbasins and a separate WC
- large mezzanine area ideal as a study or reading area with a balcony with great views of Mont Blanc
- huge open plan room open to the roofline, with storage all the way across the width of the room , ideal as a 5th bedroom
- 2 double bedrooms
- shower room with WC
- large garage for 2 cars and with plenty of windows and loads of storage space
- wine cellar
- utility room
- bathroom with WC
The chalet has a lovely garden all round and a very large terrace that gets the sun all day and has stunning vies of Mont Blanc. The lovely village of Combloux was described by Victor Hugo as the Pearl of Mont Blanc and offers some of the best views of the Mont Blanc range that you could wish for. There are some great bars and restaurants, a range of shops and access of the 445km of the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc ski area the 3rd largest in France which also includes the resorts of St Gervais, Les Contamines , Megeve and La Giettaz , as well as Combloux itself.
Combloux is just 6 mins drive (4.3km) from Megeve with its swanky hotels, Michelin stared restaurants famous jazz festival and polo meets. Geneva is under an hour away (64km) whilst Annecy(84km) and Italy (47km) make for great days out when not on the slopes and there are a host of other resorts including Chamonix within 30 mins drive . Summer time activities nearby are varied with a great biotope lake for swimming and relaxing , the MB Race 'the worlds toughest MTB race' starts and finishes in the village, there is a pump track, great walking and biking trails, horse riding , a great 4 season toboggan run , white water rafting in the valley , and plenty to take in with the breath taking scenery.
Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc Ski Area
Combloux Ski Resort
Combloux is part of the ski area Les Portes du Mont Blanc and also links to the larger Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc via Megeve.
The village itself is traditionally Savoyarde and unspoilt. Within 1 hour from Geneva.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES