€482,400 Ski Apartment Flaine
- Your Agent
- Emily Jones - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Le Grand Massif
- Ski Resort
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 4 / 4
- Hab M2
87m2 , 4 bedroom ski apartment for sale in Flaine, Grand Massif area. With swimming pool, wellness suite, 3 balconies, great views.
- In ski resort
- Ski or lift direct from the door or within a few paces and ski back at the end of the day.
- Spa / wellness area - full details in the property description.
- Mountain views.
- Garage or covered parking.
- Small lockable storage area where you can stash your skis and boards.
- Golf course within 15 mins.
- Walking distance to restaurant.
- Walking distance to bar.
- Private swimming pool.
This well-appointed, spacious 87m2 apartment is situated in the in a modern luxury complex, built in traditional wooden chalet style and offering several types of apartment and chalets. The property includes a swimming pool and wellness suite, bar/restaurant, reception and lounge, covered parking and a private piste leading to the main ski lifts. In summer it is a short walk from the popular 18-hole golf course.
The apartment offers 87m2 of living space, comprising
- Spacious main living and dining area with well-equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 1 is on the left-hand side as you enter the property, it has an ensuite shower room with sink and WC, and a private balcony
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are accessed from the lounge and share an ensuite bathroom with bath and twin sinks
- Bedroom 4, accessible from the lounge, has a private shower room with sink and WC, and a small private balcony
- Sofa bed in the lounge folds out into double bed
- A separate WC with corner sink is accessible from the main living room
- Main balcony accessed from the dining area
Ski lockers and boot racks are located in a central storage area, with individual lockers allocated to each property. If required the apartments can be rented out with the onsite management company dealing with reservations, cleaning and maintenance of your property for a hassle free experience.
At 1600m Flaine is the highest resort in the Grand Massif ski area and boasts an excellent snow record, partly due to its situation in an enclosed bowl, making the resort popular with serious skiers and families alike. A short chair-lift ride takes visitors into the Grand Massif area, linking Flaine with the resorts of Les Carroz, Samoens, Morillon and Sixt Fer-a-Cheval, and providing over 250km of pistes. Access to resort is straightforward, as Geneva airport is just 88km away, meaning transfers normally take just 1h 30mins. In the summer Flaine offers a huge range of activities for families, such as trampolining, bouncy castles, guided walks, table tennis, golf, mountain biking and climbing.
Le Grand Massif Ski Area
The Grand Massif ski region incorporates the ski resorts of Morillon, Samoeons, Flaine, Clusaz, Sixt and Les Carroz.
The Samoëns ski area offers a varied playground accessible to all. For expert skiers there are black and red pistes at the top of the resort and a vast off-piste area to indulge your enthusiasm. Beginners will improve on the lower, more gentle blue and green slopes which were entirely re-designed in 2003. Small children are welcomed at the children's ski area (jardin d´enfants) at the top of the Grand Massif Express cable car.
At 2 500 m, the summit of the Grandes Platières... A breathtakingly beautiful landscape. Mont Blanc seems to be just a couple of steps away, so impressive is its presence. The Désert de Platé, a vast snowy territory with a unique geological curiosity; a genuine stone glacier over 40 million years old!
Flaine offers wide open spaces with 140 km of pistes of all levels, marked and made safe. Just a few oases where you can eat and drink punctuate the landscape which is otherwise an untouched natural space.
Morillon is the perfect place to enjoy relaxed snowsports with the whole family, in welcoming and authentic natural surroundings. Among the 72 pistes of the Grand Massif, Marvel, the beautiful green run is a must for those who wish to combine the pleasure of skiing with the discovery of local fauna, as explained on the information boards along the edge of the piste. It even has a local hero… Did you know that Morillon is the home of Antoine Dénériaz, the 2006 Olympic downhill champion ?
Flaine Ski Resort
Flaine is based at 1,600m altitude and is the highest resort in of the Grand Massif domain. The resort is excellent for all levels of skiers and boarders with 4267kms of pistes, 2 green runs, 140 Blue, 132 Red and 37 Black.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES