€795,000 Ski Apartment Saint Gervais
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Click here for floorplans
- Your Agent
- Andrew Morgan - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc
- Ski Resort
- Saint Gervais
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 4 / 3
- Hab M2
Stunning 4 bedroom ski property for sale in St Gervais. Close to the town and the ski lift with stunning views and 4 balconies. Ski bus stop right outside the property. Don’t miss the 360º virtual tours and 3D floorplans with more photos only on th
- In ski resort
- Small lockable storage area where you can stash your skis and boards.
- Walking distance to restaurant.
- Walking distance to bar.
This superb, fully renovated property of 139m2 is just 200 m from the centre of the historic market town of St Gervais les Bains and offers spacious, stylish living as a permanent home, or a great holiday destination for 8 people or more. Furthermore it offers great flexibility with the option of creating a separate 1 bedroom apartment or a studio. The professional renovation has been carried out to a high standard to create a beautiful, modern family home whilst respecting the original features of the historic 19th century building such as oak flooring, high ceilings , fully double glazed high windows with original fittings and original doors and radiators.
The large entrance hallway offers storage as well as giving access to all rooms:
Main living room - a stunning triple aspect room of 45 M2 , 484 square feet with floor to ceiling glazed doors giving access to the 2 balconies and featuring :
- a stylish fully fitted kitchen with quality integrated appliances with full size oven , induction hob with extraction unit, dishwasher, fridge freezer and plenty of worktop space and storage. With morning sun this is a bright and airy area for breakfast.
- Modern dining area with access to a balcony
- Large lounge area with feature fireplace and a larger balcony and great views to the mountains on all sides and with the afternoon and evening sun, so a great place to admire the stunning sunsets behind the Aravis mountains.
- Master bedroom , this 19m2 room looks out across the gardens to a South and West and has 2 sets of floor to ceiling wardrobes.
- The spacious en suite offers a large shower, double vanity unit and a wall mounted concealed flush toilet, and access to the balcony so you get great views from here too.
- There is a utility room with all the fittings for a washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 2 a good sized room with built in storage and a cleverly designed sofa which converts to a bunk bed.
- Bedroom 3 - a double bedroom with built in storage and a balcony
- Bedroom 4 - a large 19m2 double bedroom or play room / TV room with large television fitted.
- There is a balcony and a spacious en suite shower room with walk in shower, double sinks and a wall mounted concealed flush toilet.
- Utility room with washing machine and the possibility to add a tumble dryer
This area has the possibility of independent access direct from the staircase/landing and could be used as a studio apartment as all services have been fitted to add a kitchen, and it has been designed so that it could be used as a 1 bedroom apartment along with bedroom 3.
- Family bathroom - another high quality bathroom with bath with shower over, washbasin and a wall mounted concealed flush toilet.
- The apartment is sold with 2 separate cellar storage areas
- Option of a garage
Ideally located between Chamonix and Megeve, Saint Gervais is a small French market and spa town at the heart of the 3 rd largest ski area in France, the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445km of pistes and 5 snow parks and includes the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as Saint Gervais itself at the heart of the system. The Tramway de Mont Blanc, just 250m from the property takes you up to the Col de Voza from where you can ski the Les Houches area and on to the Chamonix valley.
In the summer months the town comes into its own with lovely cafes and terraces around the market place , and presents a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool and swimming in the local lakes. There are golf courses in easy driving range in both Megeve and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins away (26km) and St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, 87 km, Switzerland 43km and Italy 40km are all within an hour's drive. Geneva airport is just 85km away and an easy 50 minute motorway drive . Transfer buses also run to St Gervais station year round.
With 2 Michelin rated restaurants and two 4 star hotels under construction , St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps! take a look at St Gervais and the area on this great virtual tour - don't miss the summer version! http://www.stgervais.co.uk/st-gervais-webcams/stgervais-virtual-tour
Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc Ski Area
Saint Gervais Ski Resort
Saint Gervais and the Evasion Mont-Blanc area consists of 219 slopes, 107 ski lifts and 650 artificial snow makers. The area also has 2 snow parks and a good choice of off-piste.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES