€380,000 Ski Chalet Superbagneres
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Your Agent
- Carole McGregor - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Pyrenees - Haute Garonne
- Ski Resort
- Price / Ref
agency fees included: 3 % TTC to be paid by the buyer (€370,000 without fees)
- Beds / Bath
- 4 / 2
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 1407 / 130
The most perfect 4 bedroom house with geothermal heating, beautiful lawned garden and amazing views. Just 10 minutes from Bagneres de Luchon making it the perfect location for skiing, cycling, walking and all the activities the mountains have to offer. N
- 10 minutes drive to ski resort
- Mountain views.
- Balcony, terrace or garden providing an area large enough for dining.
This house really does have it all. If you are looking for a new house, perfectly presented with every little touch you can imagine then look no further - there is absolutely nothing to do other than move in and start to enjoy your life in the Pyrenees either as a permanent home or a holiday home
The views are amazing, the location is fabulous, the house is immaculate, you cannot go wrong. With a state of the art Geothermic heating system, your annual costs are approximately 400 euros a year for heating and water!!
• 11 minute drive to Superbagneres Ski Resort (8 km)
• 30 minute drive to Peyragudes Ski Resort (22 km)
• 30 minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (23 km)
• Superb views of the surrounding mountains
Designed by the current owner and built in 2011, this house is in a lovely little village only 8km from Bagneres de Luchon. The house faces south, has a fabulous terrace with amazing views of the mountains and the village below. Everything in this house is perfect – you can walk in tomorrow, live here and have absolutely no work to complete. You enter the grounds via the electric gates and the driveway leading down to the entrance door of the house.
GROUND FLOOR The ground floor of the property is beautifully decorated with tiled floors, underfloor heating and a lovely hallway providing access to the following accommodation:
• Small room ideal for storing outdoor wear
• Fully equipped kitchen with patio doors leading out on to the terrace and lovely granite work surfaces.
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Large shower, granite work surfaces and a towel radiator with hot air
• Separate WC
• Large lounge with patio doors leading into the conservatory
• Conservatory with views stretching out over the village to the mountains.
FIRST FLOOR There is parquet flooring throughout the first floor (apart from the shower room which is tiled) where you will find:
• A spacious bedroom (it is possible to extend this room further through to the mezzanine over the garage to provide a further bedroom, a study, a dressing room or a bathroom.
• Double bedroom currently used as an office
• Separate WC
• Spacious and beautifully decorated shower room including a towel radiator with hot air. There is a small cupboard that provides direct access to all pipework.
• A further smaller bedroom is reached through the shower room. This room could make an excellent dressing room or gym area.
GARAGE The garage is immaculate with an electric door, summer kitchen area and cupboards. There is a mezzanine area above the garage which is fully insulated and could very easily become an additional bedroom, study, dressing area or shower room by removing the partition wall into the large bedroom.
BASEMENT/CELLAR An external door leads into the spacious basement/cellar area with vast storage areas and easy access again to the pipework/plumbing for the property.
EXTERIOR There is a lovely garden with easy to care for borders, lawn and flower beds. A pathway circles the house and leads to the beautiful terrace area with electric canopy, patio furniture and stunning views. Houses like this one rarely come onto the market. The finishing touches and little extras make this property special including
• Geothermal heating (extremely economical costing approximately 350 euros per year)
• Electric canopy over the terrace (with two adjustable slopes)
• Integrated mosquito and fly blinds on all windows and doors
• Centralized electric shutters via different points in the house
• Intercom system for visitors to the property
• Sensor operated radiators (close down if the windows are opened)
• Telephone points throughout the property
• Double glazing
• Underfloor heating
• Television points on two walls in the lounge area
• Possible purchase of furniture (if required).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION This is a stunning property in a friendly and pretty village with easy access to the following leisure activities and amenities in the region:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Adventure park
• Lakes and Mountains
• A renowned spa resort in Bagneres de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool
• Leisure airport (gliding, leisure flights etc)
• Shops, cinema, restaurants and historical sites.
And just 20km from the Spanish border with tapas bars and restaurants. A visit to this property is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of the accommodation, the views and the location.
Pyrenees - Haute Garonne Ski Area
The department of Haute-Garonne borders onto Spain in the south and forms part of the French Midi-Pyrénées region and is surrounded by the departments of Hautes-Pyrénées, Gers, Tarn-et-Garonne, Tarn, Aude, Ariège and the Val d’Aran in Spain.
The Garonne river rises from across from the Spanish border, descending for some 500km down through the Pyrénées mountains, via Toulouse into the Atlantic ocean at Bordeaux, leaving in its wake, beautiful lakes, powerful rapid waters and challenging peaks to explore.
In the summer, the region offers an amazing choice of activities including rafting, potholing, paragliding , climbing, golf, fishing, horse-riding, gliding, adventure parks, fabulous hikes, mountain bike and of course many Tour de France climbs for cyclists and bikers. Visitors are always amazed at the choice of activities, tourist attractions and friendly welcome on offer here right in the centre of the Pyrenees.
The proximity to Spain is a lovely extra little touch with the opportunity to experience two different cultures and sample the local tapas, sangria and rioja wine.
Toulouse is the main, international airport for the region, with daily flights to the UK and other European and long-haul destinations and Tarbes/Lourdes airport offers access in under an hour.
Motorway access to the villages is easy with routes from Bordeaux, Paris, Lyon and Marseille and you can also cruise overnight via ferry to Santander and Bilbao in Spain.
There is a choice of excellent ski resorts in the area catering for all abilities, including; Luchon Superbagneres (the second ski resort to open in France after Chamonix) with its excellent après-ski facilities. Imagine relaxing after a day’s skiing in the thermal spa, having a massage before enjoying a lovely meal with friends or even an English film at the little cinema in the centre of town! In 1854 Luchon received the title of "Queen of the Pyrenees" and it is easy to see why with its beautiful boulevard and impressive villas, spa, casino and mansions.
The resort of Le Mourtis is really geared towards families, looking for the facilities and activities that ensure their children are happy and entertained. Situated just 10km from St Beat, an historical Pyrenean village famous for its marble an just 5 minutes to the border of Spain.
If you’re a more advanced skier or snow-border, you will enjoy the resort of Peyragudes with its Vallee Blanche and fabulous snow record. You can drive to the resort or take advantage of the free bus from the centre of Luchon.
Bourg d’Oeuil is a charming small village nestling at the bottom of the Oueil valley and is the starting point for a variety of hiking trails. In Winter the village is a favourite for those looking to alpine ski and participate in snowshoeing.
And whilst here, why not sample skiing in Baqueira/Beret in Spain – a favourite with the Spanish Royal family.
Leggett have highly experienced Sales Agents who both live and work in the region and can provide you with invaluable advice and guidance to help you purchase your perfect property here in the heart of the beautiful Pyrenees mountains.
Contact us now and take advantage of our award winning buying service and start the search for your dream property today!
Superbagneres Ski Resort
Superbagneres resort is situated above Bagneres de Luchon, the “Queen of the Pyrenees” with an exceptional concentration of peaks over 3000m. The lift from the center of Luchon allows you to access the slopes of Superbagneres in just 8 minutes. Divided into 3 sectors, Superbagneres offers a wide variety of slopes and a spacious snow park.
Techous Sector is accessible from the gondola with gentle slopes and a KidiPark. This area is ideal for beginners and children and hosts the Glisses snowpark. Superbagners has introduced special access for beginners to this area allowing them to practice the rudiments of skiing.
Lake Sector offers blue and red runs for skiers in the heart of the forest. Super for beginners who are ready to progress from Techous and the baby slopes.
Céciré Sector is the highest part of the resort. It has long blue runs (including a 5km long piste) red and black runs, making this sector ideal for all skiers and, as a bonus, has unparalleled views of the Pyrenees.
In total, Superbagneres has 32 km of slopes including 4 green, 11 blue, 7 red and 6 black runs. There is a snow park, cross-country skiing area and places where you can toboggan. Every Wednesday the gondola stays open until 20.30 hours.
In addition to downhill skiing, visitors can experience other activities including paragliding and snow shoe walking. A new activity ”Airboard” has been introduced and is a popular choice with many visitors.
Luchon is a beautiful spa town and offers an abundance of shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, cinema, disco, casino and the famous spa with its underground natural caves and pool.
Toulouse – 97 miles
Tarbes/Lourdes – 69 miles
Carcassonne – 147 miles
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES