€1,155,000 Ski Chalet Saint Gervais
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Click here for floorplans
- Your Agent
- Andrew Morgan - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc
- Ski Resort
- Saint Gervais
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 5 / 3
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 2700 / 210
4/5 bedroom ski chalet for sale in St Gervais. Close to the town, great terrace, stunning views , sunny position . Under an hour from Geneva. Don't miss the 360º virtual tours and floorplan on the Leggett website . Please email for more photos.
- In ski resort
- Open fireplace.
- Mountain views.
- Balcony, terrace or garden providing an area large enough for dining.
This spacious chalet of 210m2 is set at the end of a quiet cul de sac just a 16 minute walk (1.1km) to the shops bars and restaurants in the centre of St Gervais and 600m to the ski bus stop. With stunning views of the ski area to the South and the sunsets behind the Aravis mountains to the West this chalet is ideal as a full time home or for great family holidays all year round. Set in its own gardens the chalet is in privilaged raised position and laid out over 3 floors:
Entrance level - accessed from an external staircase :
Main entrance hallway with plenty of space for coats and shoes and giving access to all the main areas of house. With a spacious cloakroom
- Main living room - on split levels with:
- spacious lounge with fireplace and double height ceiling with a spacious galleried mezzanine above
- dining area with direct access to the large terrace
- seperate fully equipped kitchen including a La Corneau range , and an informal dining area and with direct access to the terrace on both the south and west sides
- large sunny terrace to both South and West with covered dining area, a seating area, barbecue area and a large walled terrace to the west for outdoor living and putting the world to rights whilst contemplating the sunsets.
- the hallway also leads to :
- bedroom 1 - the master bedroom with direct access to the terrace and an ensuite bathorom with a bath and a shower .
- Cloakroom on this level and utility room with direct access to the side garden .
From the double height lounge the open plan staircase leads to a large mezzanine area:
- full height on one side with access to a balcony and used as an artiste studio at present,
- more cosy on the 2nd side used as an office and reading room, it would also be ideal as a TV / games room and for additional sleeping space if required
- Bedroom 2 - Large double room with balcony
- Bedroom 3 - Good sized double room with built in storage
- Bedroom 4 - good sized double/bunk room with built in storage
- shower room and separate WC
- Bedroom 5 - a self contained studio apartment with small kitchen and shower room with WC
- Large garage on this level with space for 2 cars
- 2 large store rooms / cellars
- entrance area from the garage for boots, shoes,. coats, ski gear etc
Outside there is plenty of space for more cars and the mature garden of 2700m2 surrounds the chalet giving a very peaceful setting
The position is sunny, the views are spectacular. Ideally located between Chamonix and Megeve, Saint Gervais is at the heart of the 3 rd largest ski area in France, the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445km of pistes and 5 snow parks and includes the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as Saint Gervais itself in the centre of the circuit. Over and above just 600m form the chalet the tramway du Mont Blanc takes you up to the Col de Voza where you can ski the Les Houches area and on to the Chamonix valley.
In the summer months there is a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool and swimming in the local lakes. There are golf courses in both Megeve and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins drive (26km) and St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, 87 km, Switzerland 43km and Italy 40km all within an hour's drive. Geneva airport is just 90km away and an easy motorway drive . Transfers buses also run to St Gervais station year round.
With it's first Michelin starred restaurant, Le Folie Douce, bar and club on the slopes and two 4 star hotels under construction St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps! Take a look at the 360 tours for both winter and summer showing the ski area and the walking trials http://www.stgervais.co.uk/st-gervais-webcams/stgervais-virtual-tour
Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc Ski Area
Saint Gervais Ski Resort
Saint Gervais and the Evasion Mont-Blanc area consists of 219 slopes, 107 ski lifts and 650 artificial snow makers. The area also has 2 snow parks and a good choice of off-piste.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES