** UNDER OFFER ** €250,000 Ski Apartment Saint Gervais
** UNDER OFFER **
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Your Agent
- Andrew Morgan - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc
- Ski Resort
- Saint Gervais
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 3 / 2
- Hab M2
Too late for this great 3 bedroom duplex ski apartment SOLD in St Gervais. Ski in/out, great views, balcony, pool . Under an hour to Geneva don't miss the 360º virtual tours on the Leggett website.
- In ski resort
- Ski or lift direct from the door or within a few paces and ski back at the end of the day.
- Mountain views.
- Small lockable storage area where you can stash your skis and boards.
- Balcony, terrace or garden providing an area large enough for dining.
This fully renovated duplex apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is in a great postion to take full advantage of both the pistes and the town . The apartment is 54m2 (43m2 habitable area over 1.8m high) and in addition has the balconies and terrace for outdoor dining and relaxing . On the edge of the main piste back to the town, which is fitted with snow cannons subject to conditions and ability you can ski back to the property from Dec to March. It is a 600m walk to the cable car station with the historic market town just over the bridge. With great views of the Mont Blanc range and a swimming pool in the grassy courtyard for the summer months makes this is a great option for a family . Great rental property if required too.
Set in a secluded area with a corner balcony / terrace with stunning views of the mountains and overlooking the town the apartment is laid out as follows:
- entrance hallway with plenty of space for coats and shoes - open plan living room with fully fitted kitchen with hob, combination oven , fridge, dishwasher
- dining and lounge areas opening on both sides to the balcony and south facing terrace. Possibility to add a wood burner to the existing chimney .
- bedroom 1
- a really tall bunk room, with great views to the town.
- high quality bathroom with bath , handbasin and wc Stairs lead to the upper level
- bedroom 2 a good size double room with built in wardrobe and a private balcony
- bedroom 3 Bunk room with velux window and storage
- great quality shower room with WC
- large storage area in the eves
The property is sold with a cellar storage area for bikes, skis, boards etc as well as a separate ski locker
Ideally situated between Chamonix and Megeve, St Gervais is a genuine French market town with a vibrant year round activity and is at the heart of the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc the 3rd largest ski area in France with 445m of pistes and 5 snow parks and incorporates the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as St Gervais itself at the centre of the circuit. Whilst the town is on the rise, there are no British tour operators bringing the mass market, and there is a strong demand for quality rental accommodation from the growing numbers of independent travelers discovering the area. Getting here could not be easier with an easy motorway drive from Geneva airport in less than an hour and from the channel ports in 8 hours.
In the summer months there is a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool, swimming in the local lakes. There are golf courses in both Megeve (8km) and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins drive (26km) and St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, Switzerland and Italy are all within an hour's drive. Transfers buses also run to St Gervais station year round.
With its first Michelin starred restaurant Le Sérac, the new Folie Douce restaurant, bar and club on the pistes and two 4 star hotels under construction St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps - and the lift pass company is leading the way having just invested 6m€ in a new 6 person chairlift, the fastest in France and snow cannons which mean conditions and ability permitting you can ski back to the property from December to March . Take a look at St Gervais and the area on this great virtual tour - don't miss the summer version! http://www.stgervais.co.uk/st-gervais-webcams/stgervais-virtual-tour -
Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc Ski Area
Saint Gervais Ski Resort
Saint Gervais and the Evasion Mont-Blanc area consists of 219 slopes, 107 ski lifts and 650 artificial snow makers. The area also has 2 snow parks and a good choice of off-piste.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES