€664,300 Ski Chalet Morzine
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Your Agent
- Carole Cavet - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Portes du Soleil
- Ski Resort
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 5 / 1
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 1000 / 147
5-bed chalet for sale Morzine: On Ski-bus stop. Walk to town. Large sunny garden. Rare renovation opportunity
- In ski resort
- Mountain views.
- Garage or covered parking.
- Open parking belonging to the property.
- Golf course within 15 mins.
- Within 5 minutes walk to free ski bus.
- Balcony, terrace or garden providing an area large enough for dining.
This 5 bed property is attractively priced for those looking to add value to their investment through modernisation, renovation or extension. It is rare to find investment opportunities of this nature in such a sought after location of Morzine, on the free ski bus route servicing the Super Morzine and Pleney ski lifts every 20minutes. The property is in a private, sunny location with views of snow-tipped mountains surrounding the popular resort of Morzine within the Portes du Soleil ski domain. This property offers a large open-plan front room, which is light and ideal for family living.
• 5 bedrooms
• Living room with dining area
• Open plan kitchen
• 2 WC
• Huge basement ready for renovation
• Exterior double garage
• Large private garden
The ski-chalet is in a quiet hamlet within walking distance of town on the free ski bus route. It is in a sought after, extremely sunny location with huge garden and offers a fabulous opportunity to live within a short distance on a good sized plot of constructible land.
• Hallway with built in cupboards
• Large open-plan living-room with dining table, 40m2. 2 sets of french doors and windows welcome light into this good-sized space and give access onto the enviable sized garden with terrace.
• Fully equipped, spacious kitchen, 16m2, with breakfast table and french doors opening out into the garden
• Family bathroom 8m2
• Access to first floor and basement
• Bedroom 1 & 2 : Both large master sized bedrooms with french doors leading onto the balconies with mountain views
• Bedroom 3 & 4 : Adjoining bedrooms, each with their own access to the hallway so could easily be seperated by a simple dividing wall.
• Bedroom 5 : Good sized single which could be easily converted into a family bathroom.
• Storage under the eaves
• WC Basement
• Double interior garage with basement, currently used as a large workshop could be renovated into a self-contained apartment or extra bedrooms
• Utility room : washing machine
• Seperate room at the back, could be converted into a kitchen
• Boiler room with 200L water tank
• The chalet sits on a plot of 1000m2 with terrace and garden
• Second separate double garage to the rear of the building
• Driveway with plenty of parking space
• Shelter for wood store
Morzine is ideally located within 1hour30 of Geneva airport to attract international clients looking for a short break to the mountains. With free ski bus on the doorstep, walking distance from town and a laid-back hamlet feel, this property has everything to offer someone looking for an investment opportunity. At the heart of the Portes du Soleil, the largest internationally linked ski domain in the world, Morzine offers all year round fun throughout the ski season and during the summer months.
After the snow has melted this vast area transforms itself into a mecca for downhill mountain bikers during as the ski-lifts adapt to carry heavily-padded thrill seekers to the resorts summits. From June through to August visitors and local profit from an array of activities from road cycling, swimming in lakes or fabulous open air swimming pools, golfing, white water rafting and flying through the air superman style on Chatels fantasticable. The area also hosts many local festivals and music concerts within a short drive.
Portes du Soleil Ski Area
600 km of skiing in 2 countries making the Portes du Soleil the biggest international ski area in the world.
Here skiing is a journey, with different panoramas and routes to look forward to every day, and each of our 12 village resorts offering a charm of their own.
The resorts are amongst the most well known, including Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets, Abondance, Chatel and St Jean D’Aulps to name but a few.
They also offer excellent opportunities for downhill mountain bikers outside the winter months.
As a popular holiday destination in both summer and winter, these resorts offer investment potential. So whether you are looking for a quiet and peaceful family resort (Chatel or St Jean D'Aulps for example) or something a little more lively (Morzine) the Portes du Soleil has it all.
Within easy distance of the International Airport at Geneva plus close to Lake Geneva, this ski area is the perfect destination.
Morzine Ski Resort
Situated mid-way between Mont Blanc and Lake Geneva, the ever popular resort of Morzine is absolutely stunning, well known for its Alpine scenery, nestled between forests and summits. Life is leisurely, and the village although vibrant and bustling has lost nothing of its original charm and Savoyard way of life. Ideally situated right in the middle of the Portes du Soleil, Morzine is the gateway to a marvellous winter playground of 650 km of ski-slopes where you can ski from French into Switzerland and back again all in one day. When it comes to lunchtime you are spoilt for choice with all the mountain restaurants scattered everywhere.
In summer, these slopes become sign-posted footpaths for trekking and moutain biking. Originally life in Morzine was one of agriculture and slate-mines but with the opening of the ‘Grand Hotel’ (first tourist hotel built in the 1920’s) and its owner François Baud opened up a new opportunities for the village and it’s in habitants. Then in 1934 the Pleney cable car was opened and the thick covering of snow started some previously unknown sports: tobogganing, ski-jöring (towed behind a horse), the beginnings of downhill skiing and even ski-jumping!
If ski or snow boarding instruction is the order of the day there are avariety of French and English speaking Instructors in the ski schools.
There is a vast array of shops, bars and restaurants, offering plenty to non-skiers as well and for after ski fun. This makes Morzine a good all year round resot for those who live here and those with Holiday homes.
Diagnostic de Performance EnergĂ©tique
Gaz Ă effet de serre
Faible Ă©mission de GES
Forte Ă©mission de GES