€695,000 Ski Chalet Samoens
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Your Agent
- Simon Airey - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Le Grand Massif
- Ski Resort
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 9 / 6
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 848 / 225
Large ski chalet for sale near Samoëns. 3 minutes from lift. 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms plus apartment. Superb investment.
- 5 minutes drive to ski resort
- Mountain views.
- Specific, currently allocated staff accomodation.
- Open parking belonging to the property.
- Golf course within 15 mins.
- Within 5 minutes walk to free ski bus.
- Walking distance to restaurant.
- Walking distance to bar.
- Balcony, terrace or garden providing an area large enough for dining.
Leggett sole agency
– Prime chalet in great location
– Also option to buy at lower price on 3-year leaseback with guaranteed income and own use.
In Verchaix, 3 minutes drive from Morillon village and gondola, 200 metres from ski bus stop. South-facing, spacious accommodation, air-source heat pump, flat garden. The chalet has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in the main accommodation, plus a separate apartment with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Currently a successful catered chalet business, its flexible design also suits it well to use as a large family home with income-generating potential. Built in 1973, it was refurbished and extended in 2007-10. An efficient air-source heat pump and underfloor heating reduce energy bills significantly. South-facing, the chalet has sunshine all day long, which lights up the large, bright living space. Outside there is a flat garden laid to grass, a hot tub on a covered terrace and off-road parking for 6-8 vehicles
- Independent apartment consisting of: entrance area; central living/dining space and open kitchen; 3 bedrooms; bathroom; internal door to main chalet accommodation.
- Entrance to main chalet accommodation
– generous size with tiled floor, currently fitted with ski boot warmers.
Stairs to basement and first floor.
- 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one en suite).
- Covered wooden deck with hot tub.
- Large multi-purpose space including heating/hot water installation, storage and laundry areas
- Large, bright, triple-aspect living space incorporating: entrance area with external door, leading to large outside terrace and stairs; sitting area with wood-burning stove; dining area with glazed sliding doors to south-facing balcony.
- Kitchen, currently fitted for professional catering.
- 2 double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
The chalet is wonderfully located for easy access to outdoor activities in both winter and summer, as well as to local amenities.
Only 3 minutes away by road is the Morillon gondola, providing direct access to the 265 km of skiing in the Grand Massif. The ski bus stop, the Verchaix village bakery, several restaurants and bars, the tennis club and various popular summer attractions are all within 5 minutes’ walk, and Morillon village is only fractionally further. The beautiful, historic village of Samoëns, where there is another fast gondola connecting to the ski domain, is a 4-minute drive, and it takes only an hour to reach the chalet from Geneva airport.
This is a top-quality investment for anyone seeking either a ski chalet business or an easily accessible holiday home for a large family or group. The property is available either for outright purchase at the advertised price or via the unusual opportunity of a 3-year leaseback contract with the current operating company. This option offers a lower sale price and provides 3 years of substantial rental income, as well as freedom from upkeep costs. It allows acquisition for a reduced capital outlay, while at the same time enabling the new owner to enjoy use of the chalet for a defined amount of time during the leaseback period.
Different usage options and income levels are available – please contact us for further details.
Le Grand Massif Ski Area
The Grand Massif ski region incorporates the ski resorts of Morillon, Samoeons, Flaine, Clusaz, Sixt and Les Carroz.
The Samoëns ski area offers a varied playground accessible to all. For expert skiers there are black and red pistes at the top of the resort and a vast off-piste area to indulge your enthusiasm. Beginners will improve on the lower, more gentle blue and green slopes which were entirely re-designed in 2003. Small children are welcomed at the children's ski area (jardin d´enfants) at the top of the Grand Massif Express cable car.
At 2 500 m, the summit of the Grandes Platières... A breathtakingly beautiful landscape. Mont Blanc seems to be just a couple of steps away, so impressive is its presence. The Désert de Platé, a vast snowy territory with a unique geological curiosity; a genuine stone glacier over 40 million years old!
Flaine offers wide open spaces with 140 km of pistes of all levels, marked and made safe. Just a few oases where you can eat and drink punctuate the landscape which is otherwise an untouched natural space.
Morillon is the perfect place to enjoy relaxed snowsports with the whole family, in welcoming and authentic natural surroundings. Among the 72 pistes of the Grand Massif, Marvel, the beautiful green run is a must for those who wish to combine the pleasure of skiing with the discovery of local fauna, as explained on the information boards along the edge of the piste. It even has a local hero… Did you know that Morillon is the home of Antoine Dénériaz, the 2006 Olympic downhill champion ?
Samoens Ski Resort
Samoëns is a beautiful village, listed 88th in the French National Office of Historic Monuments, and the only ski resort in France to be so listed. The impressive Grand Massif mountain range surrounds Samoëns, and the rich fertile countryside has established long-standing agricultural roots.
The Giffre River runs through the valley and there are several lakes which provide the focal points for some of the numerous walks in the area. Samoens is a village, not just a ski resort so is busy and vibrant all year round, with an impressive range of restaurants, cafes and bars catering to all tastes as well as a widely varying selection of shops and other amenities.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES